2/26/2008

The article that made me mad...

Posted by ruthie

It was pointed out to me that this previous post might not have been clear. I thought it connected cleanly to my Angelina post, but then anyone outside of my brain may not know how it in fact does. So here goes. I was mad about the title and contents of this article because it read that they were expecting their second child. Let's see: there is Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh. I don't know about you, but I counted 4. So, if I'm not mistaken, they are expecting their 5th child (and if the twin speculation is correct, their 6th). It just makes me mad that these writers and magazines continue to discredit these children. Insinuating that adopted children are something less. A Plan B, if you will. It is discrimination. Short and simple. And did I mention that it made me mad?

1 comments:

Christina said...

Oh....we agree in every way. Well put. Thank You!