2 years ago I began grad school.
I had no idea what to expect.
Frankly, I was scared.
I knew I could do it, but I wasn't sure all the time...
I was surprised that I got in,
and vowed to do better than I did in undergrad.
I did do better. Thank God.
I learned a lot,
and made a lot of friends.
Had a few falling outs with people that I believed were friends.
I felt lonely, at times
but I knew I was never alone.
God showed Himself all the time.
I can never deny Him.
Case in point: Uncertainty and homelessness in the morning of September 1, 2007 to ENORMOUS blessing in the afternoon.
And living for free for 1/2 a month.
I virtually lived in a mansion
with fabulous roommates.
I made so many giving friends,
those who were genuinely concerned about my well being.
One was even concerned that I did not eat...hmmm... me not eat?
I want to thank God for His blessings.
For leading me to complete my graduate degree.
For fabulous, life-long friends.
For an experience that I will never forget.
Now I am on to a new chapter in my life.
I am pursuing my dream.
I am throwing it all to Jesus.


Praise His Name.