So, this sparsity that I talked about in my last post has extended until now because my Uncle only has dial-up. It is a sad arrangement, but he does not see the need to upgrade to something faster. I say, how does one live like this? I am sure not living. Again, quite sad.

But only another note, my summer school is going quite well. I love it. I would LOVE to attend the full time program, however, (1) I cannot afford the tuition; & (2) I really cannot afford the tuition. Plus, two more years of school seems kinda daunting. But back to the summer course. My classes are really fun. My core classes are: Acting, Movement for the Actor, Voice & Speech and Vocal Production. I attend these classes with 17 other students. We have grown quite close in the last 3 weeks. It is great to see how much we are improving even in this short period. My electives are: Dance, Auditioning for the Camera, Fencing and Musical Theatre. I love every minute of it. It is hard work and a lot of it, but worth it. I am learning so much. I am just sad that it is only 3 more weeks. Then I have to really see what my next plans will be.

All I know is that God blessed me so far and I look forward to seeing what my future holds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying school (not that there was any doubt that you would).

I hope the three weeks go by slowly and you enjoy every minute!

Holli said...

I just found your blog through another and was so encouraged! Following your dreams and Gods plan!
blessings!

Anonymous said...

FYI there's an AMAZING fellowship here called Mosaic that meets at a number of venues around LA
including an AMAZING women's group called She. the website is www.mosaic.org there's information on there about all of the venues.

So if you have the time and want to seek Christian friends, I hope this can help. (My friends work for a Christian org based in Pasadena so if you're interested in them, please let me know.