1/01/2009

Back again. Did you miss me?

Posted by ruthie

As "bloggeranonymous" pointed out here, it has been a few months since my last post. I am still alive. In fact, I just returned from, as my friend put it, an OHMYGOODNESSHOWLONGWASTHISVACATION six-week trip to Nigeria. This was my first time visiting and the first time meeting the majority of my family. There will be posts documenting my trip, most likely cross referenced with my other blog. In fact, you can read my short entry about it here.

So you will forgive me from the lack of entries over these last months. Finding a place to connect to the internet was hard enough, much less being able to blog.

Anyway, right now, I'm trying to beat jetlag. But I just wanted to assure you all, faithful readers, that I am still alive. Yet again.

I hope your Christmas and New Year was blessed!!

0 comments: