9/18/2008

Another step. The Debate.

Posted by ruthie

Ok, so you know the "safety" period rule thingy that people say expecting woman should follow? I think it's something like they should not announce their pregnancy until after 3 months. Or something?

Anyway, this relates to my post in that I was not sure I wanted to announce my latest news. AKA to make it public. I was debating whether or not to share this news, just in case it, you know, it did not pan out.

However, then I thought, "What the heck. If it doesn't work out this time, I will try again." But then it is good to have faith that it will work out. Right?

So here it is. My news:

I submitted my headshot and resume to two agencies in Vancouver. One contacted me back. I meet with them on Monday. This will determine whether or not they want to represent me. I hope they will.

Please pray for me and I will let you know.

And that is all.

0 comments: