9/09/2008

The Definition of Dream

Posted by ruthie

Charice Pempengco is on Oprah today. What? You don't know who she is? Well, I didn't either, until yesterday. A "Tuesday on Oprah" preview came on and Oprah talked about the "Most Talented Girl in the World." Oprah got it right.

Charice has a fantastic story (look up her life story) and she is the topic of this post because of her unwavering pursuit of her dream. She is a fantastic singer. She is a fantastic performer. She is a beautiful human being. She has risen above oppression and hardship. And she is only 16. I am nearly 27, but I admire her. Watch the following video and see why I am so inspired by this talented teenage to never let go of my dream.


And to top it off, this girl is extremely humble.

What is your dream?

*Picture taken from YouTube*
**Video clip taken from the Charice Pempengco Official Web Site**

0 comments: